Due to unprecedented demand and fluctuations in price & availability of material, while the COVID Crisis is ongoing, we are not taking any online orders. We have material in stock in several thicknesses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 4569 328 with details of your enquiry and we will price you. Email is the preferred method of contact.
Solid flat clear polycarbonate sheets in 4mm thickness. All of our polycarbonate sheets are high quality, brand name sheets and UV treated on both sides. They are suitable for internal and external use.
- Clear and transparent
- UV treated on both sides - perfect for internal or external use
- Half the weight of glass
- Impact resistant (virtually indestructible)
- Easy to thermoform and fabricate
- High heat resistance (can withstand both very high and low temperatures)
- Excellent fire rating - BS476 Class 1Y / EN13501-1 Class B s2 d0
We offer a free cut to size service. Enter the dimensions and quantity of each piece required in the Cut To Size dimensions box and we will cut to these sizes. Please specify if you require the offcuts. Entering dimensions here does not change the price - this is for entering cutting dimensions only.
For smaller sheet sizes - we can quote you for any size. If your size is not available above, please email sales [at] goldstarplastics.ie or call us on 01 4569 328.
Please note we can offer a cheaper nationwide delivery for sheet sizes up to a maximum of 2100mm x 1000mm. Contact us at the email address or phone number above.
For datasheets, infosheets, and fire reports, please click here.
Uses and applications:
- Security glazing
- Flat or curved glazing
- Machine guards
- Secondary glazing for heat rentention
- Catteries & dog kennels
- Shed windows
- Bus shelters
- Sound walls
- Electronic applications - polycarbonate is a good electrical insulator
- Apartment / decking balconies
- Windbreaker applications
- Windscreens for motorbikes, golf carts, ATVs
- Boat windows