Aluminium F Profiles are used on the side of polycarbonate or glass roofs as a glazing side support and closure. They can be screwed in at the side into the timbers in order to stop sheets from lifting in windy conditions.
Colours: White and Brown
Available Lengths: 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
Suitable for use with 10mm, 16mm, and 25mm thickness polycarbonate, acrylic (perspex) or glass.
- Dual methods of installation.
- Produced from hardened high tensile aluminium
- For use with polycarbonate, acrylic or glass glazing materials.
- Supplied in powder coated finishes of white and brown.
- Aluminium roof sheeting or glazing side support and closure to suit