Multiwall polycarbonate sheets are ideal for roofing areas.
They are most commonly used for lean-tos, canopies, carports, pergolas, gazebos, conservatories, porches, industrial roofing, interior partitions, and more.
- 10mm twin wall
- 16mm triple wall
- 25mm nine wall
- Twin wall is most suitable for areas with a short fall (under 3 metres).
- Triple wall is most suitable for areas with a lot of wind, and areas with a long fall (over 3 metres).
- Nine wall is ideal for insulation / heat retention, with a U Value of 1.4w/m2k - almost identical to the U Value of triple glazing!
Other benefits of our multiwall polycarbonate sheeting:
- Impact resistant
- UV treated on both sides - perfect for internal or external use
- Excellent fire rating - BS476 Class 1Y / EN13501-1 Class B s2 d0
- High temperature resistance
- Lightweight and easy to work with
We offer a free cut to size service. Select your thickness below and see our options for sheet size - use the Cut to Size box to enter your exact cut sizes. Please let us know which dimension is the fall and which is the width.
The full sheet size is 7 metres long by 2.1 metres wide. For sheet sizes greater than 4 metres, or if you require different sizes to those listed above, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01 4569 328. If you tell us the size of the area you want covered, we are happy to work out the sheet sizes and accessories required for you.
The most common accessories for multiwall sheeting are listed below. More accessories can be found in our Glazing Bars and Accessories category.
For multiwall sheeting, we recommend the following accessories:
- U Profiles - one PVC U Profile at the gutter end of each sheet
- F Profiles - one aluminium or PVC F Profile at the left and right side of each roofing area
- Capping / Glazing Bars - one to join each sheet (if you have more than one sheet)
- PVC Fixing Buttons - to be used on the intermediate rafters, spaced 600mm / 2ft apart
We're happy to provide installation advice for DIY jobs - simply contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 01 4569 328.
Please note we are suppliers only and do not offer an installed service, however we may be able to recommend a contractor. Please contact us to ask about this.
There are no products listed under this category.