Capex 40mm wall flashing profile with rafter gasket included. For use in roofing alongside the Capex 40mm aluminium capping bar as a side profile where the glass or polycarbonate roofing sheets meet the wall of the building.
Ideal for capping roofs with polycarbonate (any thickness) or glass.
Lengths: 3m or 6m. Please note, we can't always send 6m lengths due to courier restrictions.
Colours: White, brown or mill finish (unpainted). If you select mill finish (unpainted), we can arrange for this to be powder coated to different colours at additional cost - please contact us on 01 4569 328 or sales [at] goldstarplastics.ie for more information.
Capex 40 Wall Flashing Profile
- Ideal for capping single, double or triple glazed glass, acrylic and polycarbonate structures
- Adjoining panels on the same plane or pitch to 5 degrees up or down
- High quality supple EPDM gasket with cord, re-tained in situ by special design
- So versatile - for conservatories, sky light roofing, glazed walk ways, shopping centres, swimming pools, railway and bus stations etc.
- Install wet or dry - no increased costs due to wet weather construction
Please click here for a link to the manufacturer's website.